EnviroWaste Services Limited delivers EnviroSolutions to address the waste and recycling needs of New Zealand's communities and businesses. Through our integrated, national network of branches, joint ventures and subsidiary companies, EnviroWaste has the capability to manage the progression of waste through each phase of the waste stream. Our goal is to maximise recycling and resource recovery, so that only minimal residual waste remains for disposal.
Our EnviroSolutions encompass a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Integrated Assets: Network of national branches and full range of waste services
- Collection: Bin services, including EnviroCycle bins for any recycling requirement
- Recovery: Waste minimization, Resource recovery, Recyling, Composting
- Technical: Hazardous & liquid waste, Product destruction, Waste water treatment plants
- Disposal: Landfill design, Operation and Aftercare
- Gas to Energy: Capturing landfill gas to generate electricity for the national grid
We lead environmentally responsible practice in the field of waste management, committing substantial physical and financial resources to the pursuit of innovation and the maintenance of the highest environmental standards. Our more than 600 employees are focused on a clear goal: managing our business in a way that will best benefit our customers, communities and the environment. The EnviroWaste team share a commitment to Working with you for a Greener Tomorrow.
Examples of some of our innovative, first-in-New Zealand initiatives include:
- Gas-to-Power Conversion: Pioneered the process of converting methane in landfills to electricity
- Waste Minimisation: Leading waste minimisation initiatives through regional waste audits.
- 3 Wheelie Bin System: Designed New Zealand's first '3 wheelie bin' waste collection and resource recovery management system, currently operating in Timaru
- Composting: First state-of-the-art Gore Cover composting plant in Australasia. Composting has the potential to reduce diversion to landfill substantially
EnviroWaste is owned by Cheung Kong Infrastructure.