Technical - Sediment Control and Water Treatment
EnviroWaste Services is the New Zealand distributor of the Siltbuster mobile sediment control systems.
Siltbuster is a series of award winning, patented products designed to remove fine particles from water, including cement fines and allow treated water to be discharged off-site in an environmentally friendly form.
The units require no power; have no moving parts, no filters and minimal manpower requirements to operate.
- Fast and simple to set up.
- Small footprint but large settlement area.
- Unique design aids rapid particle settlement and water clarification.
- Units outperform conventional settlement tanks and lagoons up to 20 times their plan area.
- Units can be linked together to cope with a wide range of flows, pump sizes and particle characteristics.
- Pumping and dewatering
- Groundwater treatment
- Site run-off treatment
- Cement and mortar batching waste water
- In-river and near river works
- De-silting and dredging
- Drilling, piling and coffer dams
- Roads, pipelines and other liner projects
- Sewage and water treatment
- Hydro-demolition and diamond drilling
- Materials washing and recycling
- Plant, vehicle and wheel washing
- Site water management
- Carbon and sand filter pre-treatment
- Light oil separation
- DNAPL separation
- Temporary water treatment plants
- Mobile pilot units